FCI will professionally monitor all aspects of a construction project
from start to finish. This includes all due-diligence and the close of
FCI specializes in full service inspection and consulting services including:
- FCI provides periodic inspections of the projects during construction for
review and then details information relating to the following:
- Construction progress and percentage of completion.
- Activity on site and quality of work.
- Verify plan dates to insure the plans are complete and approved.
- Monitor Change Orders to insure funds are adequate.
- Monitor the construction schedule and report any variances to insure
the schedule coincides with the loan maturity dates.
- Verify all permits are complete and signed-off.
- Provide payment schedule recommendations to insure the practicality
of the schedule.
- After each inspection, an inspection report, including digital color photographs
of the job progress, will be provided to the lender within 5 days.
- If requested, FCI will perform a plan and budget review to determine that the costs
appear reasonable when compared with the industry averages and similar construction
- FCI will provide a competitive fee structure to our clients prior to the
beginning of any plan / cost reviews or inspections depending on the following:
- Frequency of inspections
- Geographic locations
- FCI utilizes the standard form criteria for progress payment review including:
- The standard for commercial and industrial construction is the A.I.A. form
utilizing percentage of completion to show progress.
- For residential forms, either percentage of completion or payment staging
would be used.
- Financial Construction Inspections, Inc., will modify any reports to meet
the specific needs of our clients.
to view a sample Industrial Report including photos.
to view a sample Multi Family Report including photos.
to view a sample Single Family Report with grid and photos.
Having trouble opening our sample reports? Get the free ADOBE Reader. Click HERE